Where are your skin care products made?
- Our skin care products are hand made in the Gold Coast of Australia.
Are your products safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- All our products except for our Nourish Multivitamin Serum are safe to use during all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding, however we recommend that you check with your doctor first before use.
Are your products safe for my sensitive skin?
- Our products are safe for sensitive skin, but it is best to check the description and the list of ingredients on our products to ensure they are suitable for you.
I have allergies, can I use your products?
- Natural products may cause allergies in some people. Please check our product ingredient list before purchasing any of our products for ingredients you may be allergic/sensitive to. People with skin allergy must patch test before use.
How to patch test a product:
Apply a small amount of an ingredient to a patch of skin on the inner, lower arm. Rub it in and allow it to dry on the skin. Do not wash that area of the skin for at least 24 hours; watch for signs of a reaction if any.
Do you use preservatives in your products?
- In order to ensure product safety and extend our products' shelf life, we use a range of natural preservatives. We make our products in small batches so that we can provide you with premium, fresh products with minimal preservatives.
Are your products vegan and not tested on animals?
- We are proud to say that "Yes! Our skin care range is suitable for vegans." Our products have no animal-derived ingredients and are not tested on animals. We believe in being cruelty-free; all our ingredients are plant derived.
How long will shipping take?
- Please check our shipping page for delivery times and pricing.